Diplomatic, Trade Mission and United Nations Employee Program
Our agency, in partnership with several top insurance carriers, is pleased to offer an exclusive Auto Insurance program. Our program is available only through Global Insurance Solutions. You will find our proprietary product to be among the most price competitive available. We offer insurance for both the individual and the corporation. We have the ability to insure the personal/family vehicle as well as both small and large commercial auto fleet accounts.
For a no obligation individual/family auto quote please complete and email or fax our quote form. We will research all of our exclusive auto carriers for the very best price for you. Auto Quote Form
For a quote on your commercial auto fleet please email us with your contact information and a convenient time for us to contact you to discuss your fleet insurance needs. Email Request for Commercial Fleet Quote
You are eligible for this insurance program if:
- You are not a citizen of the country in which you are working
- You are not a permanent resident of the country in which you are working
- The vehicle to be insured is not a sports car or high performance vehicle or commercial truck
- The vehicle is valued under $125,000
- The vehicle is your privately owned or leased vehicle and less than 20 years old
- You are not under 18 years of age or over 75 years of age
- Have a minimum of either two (2) years driving experience
The following documents are required to receive a quote:
- Completed and signed quote form
- Copy of Passport/Visa showing non-immigrant visa classification for each driver
- Copy of driver’s license for each driver in household. (e.g. home country, State Department, US State issued or the country in which you are working)
The following additional documents are required to bind insurance.
- Completed and Signed Auto Application
- Copy of State Motor Vehicle Registration Card, Title or Bill of Sale, copy of Signed Purchase Order or Intent to Purchase document
Commercial Fleet Auto
If your Embassy, Consulate, Mission or Trade Group owns the vehicles you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many Diplomatic and Trade Group employees use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business entity, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.
Whether you need to buy a commercial fleet auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. We may ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business. This enables us to properly insure you and your vehicles
While the major coverages are the same, a commercial fleet auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. We can explain all the differences and options. If your vehicles are owned by the business entity we can provide you with a cost efficient solution to your insurance needs. We have the ability though our carriers to provide insurance whether you are insuring 1 or 1,000 vehicles.
Program eligibility is open to Diplomats and employees of U.S. Federal Agencies or any agency assigned to a U.S. Embassy, Consulate or Mission worldwide. Subject to applicable international agreements and may not be available in every country.